DRWF Fundraising: Places available to run London Marathon 2024
If you would like to take on a personal running challenge and support diabetes research sign up to register your place today!
DRWF is inviting supporters to get involved in our fundraising activities – by signing up to take part in next year’s TCS London Marathon.
The 26.2 mile running event takes place in central London from 10am on 21st April 2024 – and we have eight places available.
The route around the streets of London takes you past world-famous landmarks including the London Eye, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace and with thousands of spectators lining the streets to cheer you on. The atmosphere at the London Marathon is like no other.
We are asking you to join #TeamPumpPriming and play your part in changing the future of diabetes through a funded Pump Priming Research Award.
As part of your application we require a registration fee of £100 upon acceptance. Places will be offered to all suitable applicants on a first come first serve basis.
All runners supporting DRWF will receive:
- Support and advice from former DRWF marathon runner and personal trainer, Katie Boots
- Welcome Fundraising Pack
- Branded T-shirt and running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
By running as part of DRWF’s #TeamPumpPriming you will be making a difference to real people by helping us to change lives through research. You will be investing in a brighter future for people with diabetes. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity. Sign up today!
Read more about DRWF Research
For more information call 023 9263 7808 or email email@example.com
More details and how to register for the London Marathon 2024
I would like to make a regular donation of
I would like to make a single donation of